Beach Road Holiday Homes
90 Beach Road, Noosa North Shore QLD 4565 : Sunshine Coast
3 nights from
3 & 4 Bedroom Homes Available
From $1485 Per Night
1. Book by 5:00pm (AEST) 27 March 2024.
AMAZING DISCOUNTS - with a Bonus 3 month Membership to The Entertainment App, with up to 50% Off the best attractions, dining & experiences.
- Located at the gateway to the Great Sandy National Park and connection to the World Heritage listed Fraser Island that is reached by a short ferry ride across Noosa River from Tewantin.
- Featuring swimming pools, spa, tennis court, poolside BBQ's, relaxing media room, games and pool room with gaming consoles and a dedicated childrens playroom for the younger ones.
Other room types also available - please enquire for details
2. Valid for travel up to 31 March 2024.
3. Block-out dates, weekend, event & school holiday surcharges apply.
4. Subject to availability at time of booking.
5. 3 night minimum stay applies.
Please note: Advertised prices are a "From" price and may change subject to availability and season.
Beach Road Holiday Homes is a unique destination, set on 10 hectares amongst some of the most stunning natural bushland in South East Queensland and bordered by a 50km stretch of surf beach, Noosa River, Lake Cooroibah, Lake Cootharaba and the Noosa Everglades.
Located at the gateway to the Great Sandy National Park and jump off point to the World Heritage listed Fraser Island and are reached by a short ferry ride across Noosa River from Tewantin, all this and yet only 20 minutes from Noosa's famous Hastings Street and 10 minutes from Noosaville situated on the beautiful Noosa River, where restaurants and shops abound.
Accommodation is 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom architecturally designed luxury eco homes, sleeping up to 10 guests, ideal for either a family holiday or a couple looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience in spacious comfort. The designs incorporate open flowing floor plans and large screened decks with BBQs which capture the essence of laid back coastal living with emphasis on interaction with the unique natural enviroment of the surrounding bushland..
The exclusive Leisure Centre gives you access to the swimming pools, spa, tennis court, poolside BBQ's, relaxing media room, games and pool room with gaming consoles and a dedicated childrens playroom for the younger ones.
- Barbecue Facilities
- Children's Play Area
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- Media Room
- Children's Playroom
Free car parking
Children & Extra Guests
Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Daily: 8:30am to 5:00pm
If you are arriving outside these times, please advise so after hours check-in arrangements may be made.
Nearest Airport (Sunshine Coast): 38km
City Centre (Noosa Heads): 14km